TORMAX automatic sliding door systems provide extensive convenience and flexibility for effortless access without contact with the door. In our extensive product range you will find the right door solution for every building, whether for installation during its construction or for retro-fitting.
Linear sliding doors are the classic of the automatic sliding door range. They are suitable for use in every location where there is sufficient lateral space. The linear sliding door automates entrances in a very elegant and simple manner. The door leaves slide away from the pedestrian, making a significant contribution to safety.
Optional Areas of Use
- Fire and smoke doors
- Rescue and escape routes
- Due to special construction security doors with defined resistance class (WK2 + WK3)
- Corrosion-free and waterproof doors
- Hermetic doors
- All-glass doors
- Air-lock function: two coordinated door systems control access
- Access control: controlled by a key, badge, video monitoring and biometric data
- Hold-up closure: on pressing a button the door closes immediately and without reversal
- Building automation: incorporation into existing systems