Aluminium composite panel is a type of flat panel that consists of two thin aluminium sheets bonded to a non-aluminium core. ACPs are frequently used for external claddings or facades of buildings, insulation, and signages.
A LDPE (low-density polyethylene) core is attached in the middle of nonflammable aluminum layers on both sides, which are with PET (polyethylene terephthalate) coating. It is impact resistance and easy to maintain, thus it becomes one of the popular material for signboard and interior finishing.
• Bright & Vivid High Gloss Colour
• 5/ 10 Years Warranty On Colour And Gloss Retention
• Lightweight & Rigid
• Superior Evenness
• Excellent Formability
• Easy Maintenance
• Facades (Exterior & Interior Wall Cladding)
• Corporate Signage & Billboards
• Canopy , Roof Awning
• Fascias& Soffit
• Roof Lining
• Partition/Ceiling Panel
• Showroom Finishes
• Stairwells, Elevators, Kiosks